- Working hours are Monday – Sunday 9AM EST – 5PM EST excluding public holidays.
- Standard Delivery is by Canada Post.
- The fulfillment / shipping estimate date is provided to you at the time of checkout or on your Invoice/Estimate.
- Once the order has been shipped the client will receive a tracking number by the preferred means of communication identified during the order process.
- All duties, import or export taxes or any other fee not explicitly detailed on the invoice are not calculated in the shipping prices and are the sole responsibility of the client.
- FIER takes customer satisfaction seriously. If you received a damaged or incorrect order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that a representative can expedite a replacement as soon as possible. Please include pictures of the package and item(s).
- If you wish to return an unused item, please email us at email@example.com with the order number and a clear picture of the item. We’ll be happy to proceed with a refund. Please see our return policy for more information.
- FIER will not be held responsible for any items lost or damaged during shipping back to our physical location.
- Please note that you are responsible for any loss of value of the item that may come from manipulation of the item other than what is strictly necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and function of the item while it is in your care. This includes, in the event of a return, while the item is being shipped back to us.
- Policy about undelivered items if shipping is impossible or declined: items shipping out but undelivered because the customer is not at the shipping address, because the customer refuses the package or because the customer did not pick up the order at the post office will be reshipped to FIER at the customer’s expense. The customer will also have to accept shipping fees to resend the order to the correct address. The exact amount of shipping fees can vary, depending on the customer’s location and the closest shipping facility.
- Once the items are returned to our locations, one of our account directors will contact the customer to confirm the payment information. Returns will be completed by online banking, after deducting possible loss of value or shipping expenses, in the 30 days following the reception of merchandise at our location.
Please see our return policy in order to learn about our exchange and return options.
FIER takes customer service seriously, and we want to hear what you think. If you have comments, suggestions or concerns, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org